Brilliant Earth is the world leader in conflict free diamond jewelry. Brilliant Earth has a goal to make jewelry as beautiful as it can be and with a mission to support communities harmed by the diamond trade.
At Brilliant Earth you can shop the following:
Beth Gerstein and Eric Grossberg who met at Stanford University together founded Brilliant Earth in 2005. The Brilliant Earth was form ed from a group of dedicated individuals-gemologists, jewelry designers and more- committed to providing only the highest quality luxury products without sacrificing environmental and social responsibility. They create a thriving jewelry trade for the future and helping communities in gemstone regions recover from abuses in the past. They are proud to dedicate 5% of their profits toward community development and education. Thus their overall objective is to invest in long-term community development in regions that can support a self-sustaining jewelry-based economy. For more info click here.
You can contact them by calling 800-691-0952 or 415-354-4623. Customer service hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m to 7 p.m, 8 a.m to 5 p.m on Saturday and 9 a.m to 5 p.m on Sunday. They are closed on National Holidays. You can email them at email@example.com for marketing inquiries. They are located at 26 O'Farrell Street 10th Fl., San Francisco, CA, 94108-5716. This business started 07/01/2005. They have been in business for 8 years.
These are what customers say about Brilliant Earth online:
"Exquisite!!! Love my Conflict-Free Diamond (Forever ring)! Thanks, Brilliant Earth!" Claudia Ariel Lomeli
"Finally! It is good to see that there is a jeweler dedicated to human rights and awareness of where we get our precious stones. Good on ya Brilliant Earth!" Kaili Hansen
"I said yes! thank you Brillirant Earth for such exquisite, thoughtful and sustainable gems!" Ryn Schneider
"I just received via FedEx: Brilliant Earth-Silver Amethyst Twist Pendant...I can't remember which giveaway or sweeptakes I entered to win this (there was no card inside) thank you who ever...It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Know you need to make a pair of earrnings to match, with the twisted design." Theresa Coppola-Jenkins
"Thank u Brilliant Earth I had an eternity band from here that got stolen and I'm finally getting it replaced. I loved that ring so much can't wait to have it again! I love all the jewelry I would never get a ring from anywhere else!" Victoria Rodriguez
"Wow! I've been in love with this company's philosophies for years. In school 6 years ago or so, I did a report on blood diamonds and I discovered Brilliant Earth. Ever since then I dreamed of having one of their beautiful eco-friendly and safe for the whole world engagement rings. Well...He proposed! I absolutelt love my ring, it fits perfectly, it is gorgeous, people now stare at my hand rather than me, even my fiance stares at my hand, smiles." Read more. Brenna O. Livermore, CA 3/6/2013
" I absolutely LOVE Brilliant Earth. Canadian (conflict-free) diamonds means you are not supporting rebel forces in Angola, Sierra Leone, the DRC, and other diamond mining countries. Recycled metals means you can feel good about not taking more precious metals from the earth. And the diamond and jewelry selection is beatiful.
Even the Kimberley process has come under investigation lately, so buying Canadian seems to be the only way to buy worry-free, legitimately conflict-free diamonds. Why would you want to begin your life together by giving her a diamond that paid for a rebel militia to force innocent children to kill. You wouldn't. Buy Brilliant Earth." Sara L. Los Angeles, CA
Not impressed. "We had a heirloom diamond and were looking to have it set. Brilliant Earth seemed like the obvious choice: recycled metal, recycled diamond, win-win, right? Wrong. Brilliant Earth wouldn't sell just the setting, offering a lame excuse as to why. We bought a recycled setting elsewhere (as well as my husband's wedding ring) and had it set at a jeweler for about $100." Cat B. Ventura, CA
"5 Star for price of the diamond...It's significantly cheaper than Tiffanys...But the service sucked!!! I suspect it was just the sales rep we got tired to. Everyone else seems to have had a much better experience. My rep changed the appointment on me twice, and didn't sympathize with the excitement I was going through. Was very matter-of-fact when showing me the various designs. I had hoped he'd at least pretend like he was excited for me. We had ask for update every few days. He wasn't proactive at all. I'm in software sales, and If I behaved this way to my customer, I'd never make any money. We love the ring, but Brilliant Earth needs better/more experience/courteous/polished sales reps." Marcia B. San Francisco, CA
The overall summary of the tone of feedback is 95 percent positive.
The site is credible. On a scale of A+ (highest) to F (lowest), Better Business Bureau has given Brilliant Earth a star rating of A+. Factors that raised its rating include: The length of time the business has been operating, complaint volume filled with BBB for business of this site, response to its complaints filed against business and BBB has sufficient background info on this site.
Brilliant Earth has been mentions on the following media: THE HUFFINGTON POST, Marthastewart wedding.com, OffBeat Bride, The View From the Bay, Times Colonist, Grist, Triplepundit, Diamonds.Net, Technorati, New Zimbabwe, Shape Magazine: Style Bridal Buzz, Flare: Eco Chic Engagement Rings, Brides Guide: Jewelry That Cares, Ecouterre, Today Show, Celeb Life, Get Married: Banded Together, Snippet and Ink, Macleans: Ready to Wrap, Men's Health, Glamour, Real Simple: 71 Unique Engagement Rings. Click here to view more.
Brilliant Earth is popular. According to:
- In the world Brilliant Earth is ranked #65,218 (as of April 28, 2013) according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings.
- This site has attained a traffic rank of 12,570 in US, 21,037 in Australia, 26,159 in Canada, and 39,114 in Greece and 96,738 in India. Click here to view more.
- This site has a bounce rate of 42%.
- This site is frequently visited by females, age 25 to 34, college educated and no children.
- Top queries for this site include: vintage engagement rings (8.53%), brilliant earth (6.02%), sapphire engagement rings (4.74%), sapphire engagement ring (3.71%), vintage wedding rings (3.19%), antique rings (3.03%) and more.
- There are 705 Sites Linking in.
- This site has no review yet.
Google PageRank Checker
- According to Google PageRank Checker the page rank value of brilliantearth.com is 5 from 10 possible point (5/10).
- Brilliant Earth is ranked 68,032 in the world and is eight years old.
- This site gets 73.4% from the United States.
- The site has a good pagerank of 5/10.
- This site pageviews per user is 4.3, 12% search percent and 43.3% Bounce
- It has 37% seo score, and it's good for seo website.
- The site has 705 backlinks.
- This site is safe according to: Google Safebrowsing, Avg Antivirus, and SiteAdvisor.
- It has a Star rating of 3.5/5.0 given by WebstatsDomain.
- The site is estimated worth $19,211 USD.
- Brilliant Earth.com was given a Star rating of 4.0/5.0 by Webtarantula.
- It has an up traffic trend, it climbed 38,114 positions up from the last 3 months and the number of visitors is growing.
- It has a seo score of 79.
- 74.20% of visitors came from the United States.
- Its Daily Revenue is $15, Monthly Revenue is $445 and an Estimated Price of $23,113.
- Percent of Visitors: U.S (73.80%), India (6.50%), Canada (4.20%), Australia (3.60%), United Kingdom (1.70%), and Greece (1.20%).
- This site has 7 Outbound Links, 80 Internal Links and 27 Incoming (backward) Links.
- Meta Keywords: canadian diamonds, conflict-free diamonds, conflict free diamonds, canada diamonds.
- On-Page Keywords Analysis: rings (4.24%), jewelry (3.43%), engagement (3.23%), free (2.43%), view (1.82%), diamond (1.82%), showroom (1.62%), ring (1.41%) and more.
- Similar sites: bluenile.com (34.65% similarity, zales.com (24.75%), ross-simons.com (24.75%), weddingbee.com (19.8%) and more.
This site is very popular because Brilliant Earth has pages on the following social media:
- Twitter.com with 2,475 Followers, 1,091 Following and 857 Tweets as of April 25, 2013.
- Google+ with +417 for this page, 103 have them in circles.
- Facebook.com with 280,009 Likes (as of April 28, 2013), 20,136 Talking about this and 860 were here.
- Pinterest where they have 4,627 Followers (as of April 28, 2013), 99 Following, 2,521 Pins, 149 Likes and 24 Boards. Their famous Title Boards include: Unforgettable Memories (76 Pins), Classic Wedding Style (154 Pins), Antique Jewelry Collection (909 Pins), Nature Inspired Wedding Style (186 Pins), Modern Wedding Style (125 Pins), Glamorous Wedding Style (118 Pins), Classic Wedding & Anniversary Rings (13 Pins) and more.
Brilliant Earth is safe and secure. At Brilliant Earth you are confident in the security of the website. They use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, when they transfer sensitive personal information over the Internet. They are registered with Verisign. With Verisign you can have a secure communication with Brilliant Earth. Pertaining to credit card-they obtain credit card authorization from the card-issuing bank and before completing any transaction, they employ other verification techniques. After your transaction with Brilliant Earth is completed, they will not store your credit card ir payment information. Brilliant Earth insures and registers all items for their full value for your protection.
You can check their website using this tool: http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.brilliantearth.com .
Pricing for Brilliant Earth primary products:
- 18K Yellow Gold Six-Prong Classic Ring - $525
- 18K White Gold Garland Ring - $695
- 18K White Gold Tiara Diamond Ring - $950
Wedding & Anniversary Rings
Women's Wedding Ring
- 18K White Gold 3 mm Milgrain Wedding Ring - $525
- 14K Rose Gold Whisper Diamond Ring - $825
Men's Wedding Ring
- 18K White Gold 4 mm Comfort Fit Wedding Ring - $575
- 14K Rose Gold 5mm Matte Comfort Fit Wedding Ring - $695
- Silver Amethyst and Diamond Stud Earrings (6mm) - $295
- 18K White Gold Garnet Halo Diamond Earrings - $650
- 18K White Gold Tahitian Pearl Stud Earrings with Diamond Accents - $700
- Classic Six Prong Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold - $655
- Classic Six Prong Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold - $1,473
- Halo Diamond Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold - $2,953
- Floating Diamond Earrings in 14K White Gold - $850
- Women's Wedding Ring, Channel Set Princess Cut Diamond Ring in 18K White Gold - $1,330
Brilliant Earth pricing is generally lower than the other similar company for the said product.
On every US and Canadian order they offer free-FedEx shipping on all US and Canadian ring orders and loose diamond orders. They also offer free return shipping. In the order confirmation, all orders are shipped via FedEx. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation. Special arrangement can be made such as Saturday delivery, delivery on a particular date, expedited order service is availble on many items for an extra fee. For your protection Brilliant Earth always registers and insures all items for their full value, delivery are made only to home address and physical business and an adult is required to sign for the delivery. If you have questions please contact them at 1.800.691.0952 for more info click here.
Brilliant Earth offer flexible payment options. Among them are:
- They accept all major credit cards such as MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express.
- For both US and international customers, Brilliant Earth offers layaway payments. Their layaway plan allows you to make monthly payments on any purchase, after an initial deposit. For more details contact them at 1.800.691.0952.
- Subject to credit approval, they offer a 6 month payment plan with 0% financing. They are pleased to offer 0% financing for a 12 month term (for a limited time only). Please note financing is available only to US customers. To apply call 1.800.691.0952.
- For other payment options like using multiple credit cards or combination of methods of payments call 1.800.691.0952.
- You can checkout with Amazon too.
- For all orders over $500, bank wires are available and all US and Canadian order and receive a 1.5% discount. For more info click here.
So that you can make sure your purchase is right, Brilliant Earth offer 30 day money back guarantee at. Simply return the item within 30 days for an exchange or full refund if for any reason you are not happy with your purchased product. Please note that so that your return process is easy they will provide the free FedEx return shipping label. On all ring and loose diamond orders Brilliant Earth is proud to offer free return shipping. They also offer one complimentary resizing for their standard ring styles-within 30 days of shipment to their US and Canadian customers. They do not offer free ring resizing or free returns for orders shipped outside the US and Canada due to potential taxes. For more info call at 1.800.691.0952. Rules on how to return an order click here .
Their Quality Assurance department after they receive the return order, will inspect and verify the condition of the item. To process upon receipt of the item, returns take approximately seven business days. For more info on refund process, click here.
Best Available Brilliant Earth Coupon: